1. The e-commerce purchases will be sent after the issue date of the values and after the confirmation of the receipt of the payment. The delivery will follow within 30 (thirty) days after the issue date; in case of payment after that date the same terms start from our bank’s confirmation of the receipt of the payment.
2. The e-commerce purchases are guaranteed until stock on sale on our website lasts.
3. Forwarding of the order form and the relevant payment does not automatically give the right to the supply of philatelic or numismatic material in the quantities requested.
4. The supply criteria are fixed by U.F.N. and based on the type of issue and according to availability.
5. In the event that the items requested are partially or totally missing, upon specific request from the customer, U.F.N. shall refund the sums already paid by means of a bank transfer on the current account indicated by the customer.
6. Complaints about payments shall be accepted for up to, and no later than, 6 months from the payment date.
7. When the goods are delivered, the customer must check the parcel to make sure that the packaging is complete and undamaged. In the event of anomalies the customer must contest the delivery by writing "RISERVA" on the delivery note of the Post of Courier.
8. Returns or refusal of package will only be accepted up to 15 days from receipt.
9. The right of refusal must be exercised in writing via registered letter.
10. Money-back guarantee - In the event of refusal U.F.N. shall only reimburse the amount of the values purchased and returned. The money-back request shall be sent within 14 days from goods receipt by registered letter.
11. Parcels are usually sent by registered or insured post, unless decided otherwise by the customer. C.O.D. deliveries are not offered.
12. Contribution to shipping costs is indicated on the order forms sent to the customer or on the e-commerce site. 13. Whenever goods are not collected and are therefore returned to the sender, except for cases that are the responsibility of U.F.N., the goods shall be sent back only following payment of the shipping costs and administration fees.
14. The inquiries for delivery failure will follow the postal regulations in force in the Republic of San Marino.
15. Damaged or faulty items shall be returned to the U.F.N. and communicated within 3 (three) months from goods receipt.
16. In case of returned parcels U.F.N. will inform the customer in writing and, if it is possible, also by email or telephone.
17. Unclaimed goods shall be stored for a maximum of 3 months from the date of the notice sent to the customer. After that date the Administration of San Marino will confiscate the values.
18. For any controversy concerning the purchase of our products, jurisdiction shall lie with the courts of the Republic of San Marino.
19. For orders of gold coins, as a security guarantee of your payment, the on-line purchase will be carried out only after receipt of a copy of the buyer’s Credit Card and an Identity Card which can be sent by fax at the n° +378 882813.
20. We inform you that the selling prices of the collection coins in silver and in gold can change due to the fluctuation of the quotations of the precious metals.
21. Upon receipt of the goods the Custom and/or tax office of the foreign countries (except Italy) could request duties payment to the addressee.
22. In case of order cancellation or subscription end requested by the customer, U.F.N. will not return amount lower than € 7,00 (Euro seven) because of administration costs.
23. In case no movements are registered on accounts for more than 18 months, U.F.N. will return eventual credits by bank transfer. U.F.N. will burden the credits with €7,00 (Euro seven) for administration costs. In case the credit’s owner cannot be found or in case the bank transfer comes back to U.F.N., the amount will be deposited in a special public fund and it will be stored for 10 (ten) years.
24. In case post costs change during the year, the delivery costs will be up dated according to the date of order receipt.
To be certain of receiving all the philatelic and numismatic sets issued throughout the year UFN offers a wide range of subscriptions in order to make ordering, paying and registering easier. With a single order and a single payment, and a consequent saving in postal and bank charges, you will have the convenience of receiving the number of philatelic series ordered at the beginning of the year and the numismatic items that interest you. For numismatic sets we undertake only to deliver the products without being able to guarantee the cost of objects produced in precious metals, in view of the current variability in raw material prices.